Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. 2017 was a momentous year for Babe Ruth League, Inc. and this would not have been possible without the generosity and support of all our amazing volunteers and friends!
Listed below are some New Year’s Resolutions to keep in mind to help Babe Ruth League and our participants have a wonderful season in 2018.
- Slow down and enjoy every moment with family and friends.
- Make the most out of every single day, serving your family and the Babe Ruth League community to the very best of your abilities.
- Voyage to new adventures and meeting new friends—the Babe Ruth League program provides wonderful places of discovery.
- Encourage family, friends and colleagues to join the Babe Ruth League Alumni Association.
- Encourage a healthier lifestyle for the entire family.
- Resolve to work with your Babe Ruth Leaguer in the backyard.
- Resolve to spend more time volunteering for Babe Ruth League.
- Do your best to make every practice fun, competitive and instructional.
- Be organized, punctual and enthusiastic.
- Show respect to officials, opposing coaches and all participants.
- Give your best effort at each practice and game, and ask for the same from your players.
- Resolve to focus on the foundational skills.
- Make sure all participants are engaged during practices.
- Resolve not to favor your own child over their teammates.
- Resolve to put the healthy and safety of all players above all else.
- Resolve to always encourage friendly competition.
- Work with your Babe Ruth Leaguer in the backyard.
- Resolve to be a better Babe Ruth League parent. Remember Babe Ruth League is about children having fun with their friends in a fun, healthy and educational environment.